Thursday 11 February 2016

Glory be

I am numb
The shock sets in
The pain recedes 
The words dry up
My mind is blank
My heart speaks in
Torrential rain
Each drop that falls
Painstakingly plain
The road ahead is bare desolate
The path strewn with pleasure and hate
It is what grows and festers inside
The hollow cave in my chest that lies , barren and cold, empty and sore, 
Throbbing with hurt and tales untold, the dreams have slept, the light has gone, the twinkling has ceased forever, no more. 
There is only one hope that shines , 
I know my Lord is supremely kind. I await his blessings on me divine, to banish this demon that resides in me, this emptiness that surrounds me, and fill my world with wonders and glee, in my two hearts happiness i seek, Glory Be unto Him O'Glory Be. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment